Begin Main Content Area

Contract Change Requests

  • Collateral Changes

    Changes in collateral to existing funding require that a Collateral Change Request form be submitted to PENNVEST to begin processing contract changes.
  • Company Name Change, Mergers & Acquisitions

    Changes in legal entity name or company information as a result of a restructuring, merger, or acquisition that a Comapny name Change Form be submitted PENNVEST to begin processing required contract changes.
  • Request for Consent

    A Request for Consent is necessary when a Borrower needs to acquire additional debt from another financial institution or state agency or needs to change the repayment structure of its loan.