Begin Main Content Area

Collateral Changes

Request for a change in collateral can be mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to Anne Cavender, Finance at:

    22 South Third Street
    Harrisburg, PA 17101
  • (717) 705-1656

The request should list the name of the borrower, the ME loan number, the collateral to be changed, and why this request is being made. Also include a contact person and a mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number.